开启左侧

英语演讲:换位思考

[复制链接]
etthink 发表于 2022-3-14 21:10:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
Before you judge someone,before you write them off,
take the time to put yourself in their shoes and see how it feels
after being in my profession for 45 yesrs, though,I have learned a few things that I want to briefly share with you today.

I can't do characters justice if  I'm judging them,
I have to find a way to love them, the exploration to each character I have played has made me a more tolerant and empathetic human being.
I've had to literally imagine myself in someone else's shoes looking out of someone else's eyes.
I urge you to learn how to do that, you can with practice, start by being curious about the whys of someone's behavior.
Be kind,kindness. It's simple word, but is is essential. If we are to survive as a species on this planet.

After being in my profession for 45 years, though, I have learned a few things that I want to briefly share with you today.

在表演这行干了45年,我学到了一些东西,今天我想精简地分享给你们。

In order to inhabit a character, I have had to find where we share a common humanity. I can't do characters justice if I'm judging them. I have to find a way to love them.

为了塑造一个角色,我必须找到我们人性的共同点。如果我用我的立场来评判这些角色的话,我就没办法演好他们。我必须想办法爱上这些角色。

The exploration to each character I have played has made me a more tolerant and empathetic human being.

正是有了对每个角色的探索,让我成为一个更宽容和更有同情心的人。

I have had to literally imagine myself in someone else's shoes, looking out of someone else's eyes.

我必须设身处地地想像,让自己处于另一个人的立场,从另一个人的视角去看世界。

I urge you to learn how to do that. You can with practice. Start by being curious about the "whys" of someone's behavior.

我迫切希望你们学会如何做这件事情。通过练习,你能做到的。先对那个人的行为原因感到好奇,想想他“为什么这么做”。

Before you judge someone, before you write them off, take the time to put yourself in their shoes and see how it feels.

在评判一个人之前,在否定他们之前,花点时间,站在他们的立场上,看看是什么样的一种感受。

学教育技术,上教育技术论坛!http://www.etthink.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

11关注

460粉丝

7799帖子

推荐阅读更多+
会员达人更多+
广告位

最新信息

更多+

关注我们:教育技术人

官方微信

官方微博

教育技术热线:

学教育技术,上教育技术论坛!

教育技术论坛征稿范围:教育技术应用案例、教程文章、优秀作品等。

Email:sf@etthink.com

Copyright   ©2007-2026  应用思考-教育技术论坛  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:且行资源    ( 皖ICP备10014945号-4 )