标题: tear-torn-ligament-rip-split-分手 [打印本页] 作者: etthink 时间: 2023-1-9 16:39 标题: tear-torn-ligament-rip-split-分手 tear 由撕裂的疼痛引申有了眼泪的意思 If the muscle is stretched again it could even tear.
这块肌肉要是再拉伸的话,甚至可能会撕裂。 She left the room in tears so I went after her. 她流着泪离开了房间,所以我随后追了出去。 torn
I've torn a ligament.[ˈlɪɡəmənt]
我的韧带撕裂了。
He tore the letter in two.
他把信撕成两半。 rip 有敲诈的意思
I'll rip him apart with my hands.
我要亲手把他撕成碎片。
The airlines have been accused of ripping off customers.
这家航空公司遭到向顾客漫天要价的指责。 split
We were split up into groups to discuss the question.
我们分组讨论了那个问题。
分手的英语可以这样说:
1. break up with
When you break up with somebody you love, that’s awful; and it takes time to get over.
当你和所爱的人分手了,那是件糟糕极了的事,而且需要很长时间来恢复。
2. split up
I was beginning to think that nothing could ever split us up.
我渐渐开始以为没有什么事情能把我们分开。
3. dump
John dumped Maria yesterday.
约翰昨天把玛利亚甩了。
4. say goodbye to
Upon graduation did they say goodbye to each other.
一毕业他们就分手了。
5. part company with
He was forced to part company with his girl friend when he was offered another higher position in another city.
由于在另一个城市里谋得了一份较好的职位,他被迫也女友分手了。
6. finish
Finish有“完成”、“结束”的意思,要是和某人finish了,意思就是俩人关系结束了。
She finished with her boyfriend last week.
她上周跟她男友分手了。
分手最爱说的六句话英语版本:
1、I never meant to hurt you.我从来没有想过要伤害你。
2、I really loved you, but things just didn't work out between us.
我真的爱过你,但我们之间真的不合适。
3、I don't think we are meant to be together.
我觉得我们不应该在一起。
4、You deserve better.
你可以找到更好的人。
5、I don't deserve you.
我配不上你。
6、You are too good for me.
我配不上你。